Concrete Roof Slab
- The premise is an Apartment facing a leakage from the concrete roof slab.
- Existing Heat Torch Membrane Expired
- Existance of Slab Crack due to Plastic Shrinkage
- Cut Through the Existing Heat Torch Membrane detect crack line.
- Treat cracks with Non Shrink Grout
- Spray EI WaterProofing Liquid on affected area
- Roll on UV Coating Layer For protection and asthetic reasons
- A Banglow Balcony is tiled and leaking through the slab when it rains. Water drips to the car porch.
- Due to Drying Shrinkage when the connecting structure being built.
- Treat all cracks with Non Shrink Grout
- Treat entire tiled area of the balcony with EI WaterProofing Liquid.
- Conduct water ponding test to test for slab water tightness.
- Bathroom and Toilet located in a condominium is having a leaking slab which causes the unit below to faces water dripping and moss development on the ceiling.
- Waterproofing works not done during toilet renovation.
- Use a mechanical spray for the whole tiled floor and 5ft height on the wall with EI WaterProofing Liquid. Also at far reaching areas under the long bath.
- Rectify the ceilng at unit below to restore to original condition.