- Bicycle Lane Tunnel is leaking at the ceiling slab section causing the tunnel to be ponding and making the tunnel to be unsafe.
- Failure of expansion joint and failure of waterproofing cover on tunnel segment joint.
- Reinstate the expansion joint.
- Pressure grouting works to fill the void on surface above the tunnel and creating a new water tight layer.
- Pressure grout with negative treatment method.
Utility Service Tunnel
- Service Tunnel is leaking from continuous ground water causing the tunnel to flood and not accessible.
- Ground settlement due presence of ground water.
- Tunnel alignment vertical has moved due to soil movement.
- Concrete Stitching using slot stitching method around the segments that have settle to prevent furher settlement.
- Pressure grouting works to fill the void surrounding the tunnel and creating a new water tight layer throughout the tunnel.
- Pressure grout with negative and positive treatment method.
Building Roof Top
- The premise is a Commercial Building Concrete Roof Top facing a leakage problem that penetrates the server room.
- Existing Heat Torch Membrane ExpiredExistance of Slab Crack due to Plastic Shrinkage
- Cut Through the Existing Heat Torch Membrane detect crack line.
- Treat cracks with Non Shrink Grout Spray EI WaterProofing Liquid on affected area
- Roll on UV Coating Layer For protection and asthetic reasons.